Sunday, February 10, 2019

This week I have been mostly... wb 04/02/19

Week beginning 04/02/19

No. of evening meetings:1
Films watched: 5 (probably my personal best)
Healthy eating: Poor
Mental health: Not great

So I'm getting older. Still. Damn these mortal husks!

This week has been dominated by my birthday, which indicates I have completed forty four circuits of our solar system on this ball of rock known as 'Earth'. Yay.

My birthday celebrations have been a fairly damp squib, however, thanks partly to being forced to work on the actual day of my birthing (something I always try and avoid if at all possible, but when there's work I usually can't say no) and thanks also just to the overwhelming sense of time slipping away from me as I tread closer and closer to the time when my body eventually ceases to function.

Oh I'm a barrel of laughs aren't, I dear reader?

Seriously though, I am trying to overcome my melancholic tendencies – but things like birthdays seem to make it a lot harder. I'm sure I'll snap out of it though. I won't be dancing around gaily like some mad loon, but I will eventually return to some semblance of normality I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment