Monday, March 12, 2018

This week I have been mostly... w/b 05/03/18

Week beginning: 05/03/18

No. of evening meetings: 2
Films watched: 3
Healthy eating: Good
Mental health: OK

This week the snow from the previous week had all melted so it was back to normal.

A fairly quiet week this week, where I had a meeting with a client in Costa and bought a large cup of coffee, only to discover 'large' meant a vat of the stuff (not that I was complaining - it only cost me £2.60 which is cheap for Costa!).

I also learned not to arrange a meeting when you've only got an hour to meet and it looks like everyone else will most likely be late. It was a cause of much frustration on my part - although, like most things, in the end it didn't really matter too much.

Celebrating Mother's Day with Wifey meant a small lie in (for her) freshly baked pain au chocolat for breakfast and afternoon tea (with my mum) featuring lots of cake and hot cross buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment