Friday, December 1, 2017

Avengers: Infinity War Trailer (yaaaawwwwnnn)

OK, so the Avenger: Infinity War trailer has dropped.
OH LOOK! IT'S ALL MY FAVOURITE SUPERHEROES IN ONE FILM! THERE'S IRON MAN! AND THOR! AND HULK! AND LOKI! AND SPIDERMAN! AND BLACK PANTHER! AND ANT MAN! AND WASP! AND BLACK WIDOW! AND CAPTAIN AMERICA! AND THE WINTER SOLIDER! ..... LOOK! BIG FIGHTS! EXPLOSIONS! BIG PURPLE BADDIE DUDE (THAT'S THANOS YOU KNOW)! AND AND AND ....

THE GUARDIANS OF THE GAAAALLLLLAAAAXXXXXYYYYYY!!!!!

I THINK I JUST HAD AN EMBOLISM!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Please excuse the sarcasm.

I feel like I'm one of very few who are actually bored bored bored by all this comic superhero garbage. 

OK, I call it garbage but that's not fair. They're not all terrible.

It's just the relentlessness of them being stuffed down our throats that gets to me.

My reaction to this trailer was this:
- how can they shoehorn all of those characters into one film and make anything close to coherent?
- the CGI on Thanos is really bad. I mean, like, terrible!
- oh look, there's another portal thingy in the sky ... again
- there are legions of baddie soldier monster type things ... again
- seems like the entire world is under threat but superheroes will sort things out ... again

Is it called 'Infinity War' because this WILL NEVER END???

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment