Thursday, June 8, 2017

Today's the day we determine our future

So if you want the NHS privatised, lower wages, fewer police on the streets, foxes routinely killed in some weird aristocratic pageant, increased class sizes in schools, dementia sufferers punished for their illness, even more families in poverty, oppressive mass surveillance, scrapping of human rights laws, tax breaks for the rich, higher taxes for ordinary people and a crippling hard Brexit ... then go ahead, vote Tory.

It's your right after all and I would wholeheartedly defend that right.
If, however, you think we can do better as a nation then maybe vote for someone else.
I dunno ... I may be wrong but I don't want to have to say 'I told you so' in five years.

United Kingdom General Election 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment