Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Another fantastic invention: Oreo easter eggs

 
Maybe I missed them last year, but I think this is my first sighting of these little beauties.

As you probably know, I am something of an Oreo aficionado (see below) so anything that combines chocolate with Oreo is a good thing and when you combine it with an easter egg then it's even better. Granted, it's a bit too soon for shops to start flogging Easter goodies so close to New Year but the festival is early this year so I guess that's the excuse.

Please feel free to send me huge quantities of samples. I shall enjoy them enormously and be very grateful.

Previous Oreo-flavour blogposts:

Peanut Butter Oreos

Oreos and S'mores

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich

Oreo white chocolate brittle

Oreo Goodness

Happy Oreo-ness

A bag of Oreo-goodness


No comments:

Post a Comment