Friday, February 25, 2011

OERO GOODNESS

I've been looking at the stats for my blog, and was surprised to see that the most viewed blog post ever was the one about getting Oreos for Christmas 2009 (a whopping 908 page views).

Really?

I don't claim to be the world's greatest wordsmith, but I thought I'd written more poignant and heartwarming stuff in other posts.

Maybe it was the combination of Christmas and Oreo that flagged it up in people's Google searches. Maybe the suits at Nabisco/Kraft have people tracking every Oreo mention that comes up on the web. Maybe it was pure fluke.

Either way, I've discovered what keeps my readership happy. If they want blogs about Oreos, then so be it. Who am I to question the masses?

So, as I get my thinking cap on and think about what Oreo articles I could write, here's a cheesy 1980s US TV ad for an Oreo variant that proved too unhealthy - even for Americans. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment