Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Doctor in big freeze shocker!

Driving past the Millennium Centre this morning, me and my colleague did a double take when we saw a certain blue police box-shaped time travel device plonked down in the snow.

Ditching the car, we scurried over to see Matt Smith and Co filming the current series of Dr Who in the freezing temperatures.


I don't know what script re-write they had to implement in order to take into account the sudden arrival of snow*, but I'm sure they thought of something. One thing's for sure - I bet the crew were swearing extensively when they got up this morning.



Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of these images. They were taken with my little camera phone which is a bit ancient...

* OK OK, I know there was snow forecast, but Cardiff very rarely gets decent snow for more than a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment