Tuesday, May 1, 2018

This week I have been mostly... wb 23/4/18

Having failed to write up my previous two weeks, I am sheepishly playing catch up. I have been doing lots of stuff:
- Celebrating no. 2 son's sixth birthday. It was a full-on weekend affair with bowling, pizza and seeing lots of family.
- Previewing the latest short film I've helped make at Chapter Movie Maker in Cardiff (you can find out a bit more here).
- Filming a weekend conference in Dinas Powys. This has resulted in a project that is over 300GB in size. Yikes!
- Making some much welcome progress with the Offworld feature film. There's still lots to do but I think we're not too far off from coming into land.
- Starting a BSL (British Sign Language) course through my church, which is fun but hard work in terms of learning the zillion signs. Not sure how well I'm going to do at it. Ulp!
- Helping to film an entry into the My RØDE Reel film competition. I don't have high hopes as we will be up against filmmakers from across the world ... but we might win a teeny weeny prize. You never know. The main thing is we shot and edited it within a week, which is a small miracle.
- Finishing my Christian leadership course after 2 years. I'm not going to miss getting up early on a Saturday once a month to go to this, but it will be a bit sad to finally say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment