Friday, January 13, 2017

Weirdo with a Beardo

I'm not quite sure what prompted me to grow a beard, but I guess it was sparked by one of those things I imagine all guys ask themselves: "Can I produce a decent amount of facial hair?" Looking at my current growth I guess the answer for me is that I can. Maybe not as thick and dense as others, but good enough I reckon.

I grew a goatee just for fun several years back and I was surprised to find it was ginger. Now I'm 41, the grey hairs are a making a strong appearance and reminding me of my advanced years.
How long I'll put up with it, though, I don't know. It's often itchy and makes things a lot trickier to eat or drink. It does, however, offer some protection against the cold wind, I'll admit that.

So maybe I'll wait until the spring before I have a naked face again...

No comments:

Post a Comment